SODIUM NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE
Where to buy SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF)? Contact us right now !
Cooperation with us may help you cut down the cost dramatically and get more flexible payment terms.
We have exported SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF) more than 10,000mt per year, which has been shipped to South America, South East Asia, Russia etc.
Good choice, better service!
SNF's full name is Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate. Its high purity makes cement particles with high dispersancy, low foaming, high range water reducing and obvious strengthening so that we can accelerate project mould turnover and construction speed, and save cement, and also improve cement mobility and workability. SNF is a high range concrete admixture of concrete cast-in-place, prefabricating, pump and curing.
yellow beige powder
yellow beige powder
Water exudation rate:
Surface Tension (N/m)
Parameters &Acceptance Criteria:
Temporal Distribution for setting (min)
Initial setting time
Terminal setting time
Corrosion to steel bars
Note:Standard Blend Dosage:0.70%(as cement amount )
Technical features & adaptability:
1. Mixing amount: 0. 5-1. 0% of cementing materials, reducing rate: 20-30%
2. Keeping concrete strength intact & mixing this product, cement saving amount can reach 15-20%
3. Mixing this product 0. 7% (solid content) , slump constant increases above 10cm
4. Adapting to high strength, early strength, flowing, prefabricating & curing and prestressing force concretes etc.
5. The agent can be combined with other externally applied agents if pilot devement or laboratory experiment succeeds.
SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF) has a good adaptability to various cements and it is not erodent to reinforcing bar and nonpoisonous and pollution-free. SULPHONATED NAPHTHALENE FORMALDEHYDE (SNF) has been applied to the highway, bridge, tunnel, water conservancy hydroelectric project, port, quay, skyscraper, power engineering, industrial civil building, prestressing force component and high range concrete etc.